Friday, May 8, 2009

Mormon MILFs licking muffins

Got your attention, didn't I?




What says Mormon better than a MILF licking muffins?

Honestly, I'm not sure if I can continue to write about this topic without laying the innuendo on pretty thick. Not that I haven't already, right?

Regardless, this has upset the church officials (I'm not sure why...). Chad Hardy, CEO of the company who prints these lovely calendars, was excommunicated from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints and was refused his degree from Brigham Young University.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    exercise to gain weight

    ReplyDelete