Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Starting up again

Some of you may know that I have tried a workout program a number of times over the past two years and have not made it all the way through. I am giving it another attempt and feel good about it so far.

The program is p90x (www.p90x.com) and is one of the few workout programs you will find yourself watching longer than you wanted to. There was something about the program that drew me to purchase the DVDs and get started on the workouts. Granted, I haven't completed the program in the 2+ years that I've owned it, but I can undoubtedly see the results over just a few weeks of exercising.

If you've ever found yourself watching the informercial and thought about buying it, I would say it is worth the purchase if you can commit yourself to doing 90 days of intense exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment